Hello, I am Pavan Podila.
I have been building Front-end applications since 2001 and in this time, I've used a variety of
technologies and Tools on Windows, Mac and Linux. For the past few years, I've been focusing exclusively on
Financial Applications for the
- Great Indian Developer Summit (Apr 2018): Practical Patterns of React
- UXINDIA (Nov 2017): Let's Code to Prototype in React
- SyntaxCon (May 2017): The State of state-management in React
- FullStack Web Meetup (April 2017): Webpack
- DevNexus (Feb 2017): Overview of Webpack
- AngularNYC (Oct 2016): Redux with Angular 2 using ngrx/Store
- DevNexus (Feb 2016): Thinking in UI, Chrome DevTools Jedi Tricks
- Great Indian Developer Summit (April 2015): Fundamentals of UI Engineering
- EmberNYC (April 2013): End to End Analytics
- Several internal talks and workshops at Sapient (2014-Present)
The UI Dev: a school focused on teaching UI Development from the ground up.
QuickLens: Explore the UI, Down to the Pixels.
A Mac App for UI Designers/Developers.
WPF Control Development Unleashed: Building Advanced User Experiences
FluidKit: library of WPF Custom Controls
- Articles and Video Courses on Tuts+