Over the past couple of months I have developed a bunch of custom controls and utility classes, which people have found useful. However all of these were released independently, had differing namespaces and lacked a common point of download. Well, not anymore !
I have launched a new CodePlex project called FluidKitthat aims to tie in all my work under a common library. All future custom controls and WPF goodies will be added to this library. As of today the following items are part of the library:
Custom Controls, Panels
- GlassWindow ( Part 1, Part 2 )
- BalloonDecorator ( Part 1, Part 2 )
- ItemSkimmingPanel + SkimmingContextAdorner
- ImageButton ( part of the GlassWindow control )
- DragDropManager ( Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 )
- PennerDoubleAnimation + PennerInterpolator
- This was derived from a Google Code project: wpf-animation. I did a bunch of refactorings, moved the interpolation equations to a separate class (PennerInterpolator), removed the use of reflection to invoke easing equations.
[**Note: I will also be adding the *ElementFlow** control and others to the library.*]
At this time, it is in a source-only form with a BSD license.
Go ahead and explore !